Monday, March 10, 2014

2014 Planning Meeting

Greetings,
    With daylight savings time and it finally getting warmer, cycling is not far away.  Since it worked out so well last year, I told the Marina to expect us on March 18th at 6 p.m. to put together our schedule for this season.     
     We need planners for almost all of the Tuesday night rides this season, and our first ride is in two weeks.  I hope that you will be able to join us at the Marina.  If you are unable to do so, please e-mail me a brief description of the ride you are willing to coordinate.  My e-mail address is jfcook3@gmail.com.
    I look forward to seeing many of you on Tuesday, and on the road.  Please let me know if you have any questions in the interim.
    Thanks,
    Joe Cook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Aaron Jacobs, I'm enquriring Where can I find a 2014 Ride schedule? I Just move back to the area looking fore group road rides. Was told this is the place to start. I could not make it to the marina on time, Is ther a direct web sight for this group, yahoo, FB, are there membership fees if so are they annually and how much?Where are the rides out of, how many days a week, My number is H. 802 254 8243 C. 302 344 6684. Email: find.aaron@live.com u can also find me on FB.

Thanx,
AJ

PatCH said...

Hi all. I'm also (somewhat, kinda, but not really) new to the area, and am interested in the 2014 schedule, where the rides start, etc, etc... Thanks!

--Patrick.